FLUID FLOW CALCULATOR
THIS PRODUCT CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
The Fluid Flow Calculator has been programmed in MS Excel format. This is not a ground-up program that you have to learn in order to start using. By providing these calculations in the Excel format it allows anyone with a little Excel experience to jump right in and begin saving valuable time in calculating various fluid flow requirements.
There are over 100 pre-programmed calculations in this version of the Fluid Flow Calculator to help you with any number of problem solving issues:
Solve for Pressure Drop when the SCFH is known:
Solve for Velocity when pounds per hour is known:
Solve for Head Loss when pounds per hour is known:
Solve for GPM through nozzles & orifices when Pressure Drop is known:
Solve for Rate of Flow in compressible fluids:
Solve for Rate of Flow in Isothermal gas lines:
Those are just a few of the more than 100 calculations that allow you to size pipe or resolve plant problems with compressible and non-compressible fluids. The program for each calculation is provided in an easy to use, straight forward format. If you're familiar with Excel you can be up and running immediately. The cost works out to a little less than a one time cost of .60 cents per calculation. Now that's cost effectiveness.
In addition you
will also receive, on the same CD, some useful reference material. Included will
1. An interactive conversion calculator that includes close to 500 different conversion calculations.
2. Carbon Steel pipe data consisting of 19 categories of information for each pipe size.
3. Stainless Steel pipe data consisting of 19 categories of information for each pipe size.
4. Friction Factor based on pipe I.D. and Reynolds Number
5. Properties of Water consisting of 10 categories of information for every 10 degrees F.
6. Density of air based on Gage pressure at various temperatures.
7. Specific Gravity of Liquids for 67 different liquids.
8. Specific Gravity of Gases for 53 different gases.
9. Dowtherm A vapors providing 9 categories of information at various temperatures.
10. Dowtherm E vapors providing 9 categories of information at various temperatures.
11. Modulus of Elasticity for various materials at various temperatures.
12. Modulus of Torsional Rigidity for various materials at various temperatures.
To order, send a check or money order in the amount of $48.00 USD ($40.00 for CD + $8.00 S & H). It must be US dollars drawn on a US bank. Include a note with the name of the individual and the address you wish the CD to be mailed to.
Make check payable to: Piping
Fluid Flow Calculator
Piping News Report
P O Box 31154
St. Louis, MO 63131-0154
Please include your name, current mailing address and your e-mail address.
If you have any questions regarding the Fluid Flow program, please contact us by e-mail by clicking on the following link: